a new concept in showering from Ultra Finishing - The Pioneer
thermostatic shower valve is injection moulded from a high grade
engineering polymer, using WRAS approved materials.
first in the market, this state of the art patented design shower valve
draws on technology commonly used in the defense and aerospace
industries - to produce a super-strong, lightweight valve.
is highly resistant to calcium build up, can withstand pressures of up
to 25 bar and is temperature resistant up to 85 degrees. We're so
confident it won't let you down that it comes with a lifetime guarantee!
with the proven patented technology of the valquest thermostatic
cartridge - Pioneer offers the best in shower valve design - at an
The pioneer valve is 100% recyclable and manufactured in the UK, reducing its environmental footprint.
- Product Code - JTY371
- Brand - Pioneer
- Colour/Finishes - Chrome Plated
- Product Type - Thermostatic Shower Valve
- Water Pressure - LP1 - 0.1 bar pressure minimum
- Made from a high grade engineering polymer
- Lightweight for easy installation
- Strong - able to withstand pressures up to 5 bar
- High Temperature resistance up to 85 degrees
- WRAS approved materials
- Standard 22mm connections
- Made in the UK
- Standards - EN200 and/or WRc/NSF
- Requirement - Suitable for all plumbing systems
- Can be fitted vertically or horizontally
- TMV2 Approved BC1050/0512/111 Valquest VQ19
- Compliance - BS EN1111 & BS EN1287
- Lifetime Guarantee